Friday, May 7, 2010

The Top 10 Singles of 1973

1.  "Tie A Yellow Ribbon Round The Ole Oak Tree" - Tony Orlando & Dawn
2.  "Bad, Bad Leroy Brown" - Jim Croce
3.  "Crocodile Rock" - Elton John
4.  "My Love" - Paul McCartney & Wings
5.  "Let's Get It On" - Marvin Gaye
6.  "Touch Me In The Morning" - Diana Ross
7.  "Delta Dawn" - Helen Reddy
8.  "Playground In My Mind" - Clint Holmes
9.  "Killing Me Softly With His Song" - Roberta Flack
10.  "Me And Mrs. Jones" - Billy Paul
------------------------------------------------------

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aloha people, good forum I find It vastly accommodating and its helped me out so much
I hope to be able to contribute and assist other people like this board has helped me

_________________
[url=http://iphoneusers.com]jailbreak iphone 4[/url]

Anonymous said...

"Tie A Yellow Ribbon Round The Ole Oak Tree" - Tony Orlando & Dawn

A very Big hit in the 70s and have been recorded by many artists.
It seems people have forgotten it now and radio DJ seldom plays this song.